Join Our Team
We’re looking for an experienced, full-time gardener and team leader gardener to join our award-winning garden design, maintenance and build company. If you love working outdoors and are passionate about gardening, we would love to hear from you.
Please see further information on each role below.
An award winning Garden Design, Build and Maintenance company based in Poole and Bournemouth
An exciting opportunity for an experience Gardener to join our award winning, expanding and experience company based in the Poole and Bournemouth area. We are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 4 yrs horticulture or gardening experience and is able to lead a round.
- General garden / grounds maintenance
- Hedge cutting etc.
- Maintaining gardens to the highest of standards
- Liaising with customers professionally and effectively
- To use and implement Health and Safety policy as appropriate
- Improving efficiency by reviewing procedures and implementing new methods of working
- Ensuring the teams tools, vehicle and workspace is always kept clean and tidy
- Minimum of 4 year’s experience in garden / grounds maintenance
- Good plant knowledge a minimum of RHS Level 2 qualification in Horticulture and Spraying certificate
- Experience in the use of petrol power tools
- Full UK driving license
- Customer care
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Starting salary 24k
Please only apply if you have the experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Real Green Gardener
Work remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
Benefits: Company car
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Education: Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
Experience: Gardening: 4 years (required)
Licence/Certification: RHS (preferred)
The Real Green Gardener - an Award winning Garden Design, Maintenance and Build Company
Work experience duties include:
- Hedge cutting
- Leaf blowing
- Small tree pruning
- General garden maintenance
- Liaise with clients
- On occasion you will be required to assist the landscaping team
- Day to day operation and maintenance of gardening equipment
Hard working and physically able, organises their work load, flexible in approach, and has a passion for plants and maintaining gardens to a high standard. Finally, a person who is polite when dealing with clients and focused on customer service.
We are an expanding company and there will be opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
The Real Green Gardener provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £15,154.00-£32,559.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)